Thursday, December 10, 2009

Our 1st snow day

Author's Note: Here is just something that happened and decided to write about it. This story is true and is an example of my summary style.

Wednesday, December 9th,2009. That was the date of our first snow day! I woke up at about 7:00 that morning and came to a conclusion that today was a snow day. When everyone woke up we had breakfast, french toast. Then me and my sis, Emma, went into our room to wrap chistmas gifts. Later that day my brother, Zack, came in to wrap his presents. The only problem with that was that he didn't have anything to wrap. So went into his room and for a Ohio State footbal that makes noises. He said he would give it to my dad, even though my dad already knows we have that.... SO I help him wrap it up after we , not my dad, tell him that your not supposed to give people things that they alredy know we have. That didn't work, he still put it under the tree.
Before lunch we all went outside to play in the snow. My sis and I tried to make a snowman but it didn't turn out to well....

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had fun! I'm curious- what kind of a football makes noises? Is it supposed to make noise? I made a snow fort with my dad that day and then I went to my friend Sunni's house so she could repeatedly beat me at MarioKart. Of course, I beat her twice. So all's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It plays the Ohio State "theme" song and it also says "Go Bucks!"(The tram name is actually buckeyes) Yes it is supposed to make a noise...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you guys had lots of fun. Nice blog! Go Hannah!~~~

    ReplyDelete