Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Courage

Author's Note: Here is a small paragraph response to Maximum Ride by James Patterson

     Courage is something that is inside all of us but some choose to use it more than others. In the book Maximum Ride,Max and her friends are fleeing from the scientists who created them. Max is the leader of the "flock". She has to have the most courage out of everyone so she can  encourage them and go through with things that might not even work. Courage means a lot of different things. It can mean you ate something that you normally would never have tried before, or it means standing up against the class bully but in Max's case courage means doing things a normal human could never imagine doing.There is one word that you could use to describe Max's character is couragous.

7 comments:

  1. You explain that well and I have to agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked how you a the beginning, you really set the stage for the reader. I think that you could have added a little bit more onto it. There were a couple of grammatical errors but nothing major. One thing that I really liked about this piece is that you really described what the situation for Max and her friends situation was. You could really feel like there was a real problem and that they needed to do something about it. Overall, I really like this essay. Nice Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool! And it's spelled

    C-O-U-R-A-G-E-O-U-S.

    =) I even checked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hannah i think i have a lot of courage with me!Don't you think that? Hannah if you want to help decorate the house for the party come like at 2:00 p.m

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was well written, but it felt a little short. I might even try making another paragraph just to get yuor idea across better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Matt, but I really liked it even though it seemed short. I love how you got your point across about Courage can be different meanings. With the "trying a new food" and 'standing up for people"; that was a nice touch. I love this response and hope you do more on different themes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Matt and Abby. This piece kind of seems like you cut it off when it wasn't done yet. I would also consider adding mor informtation to this piece because it seems as if you're missing something about why Max has courage. This was a good piece, but you could still add on to it.

    ReplyDelete